Solid website security means you’re protected from hackers and malware trying to break in.
We take the security of our customers’ websites seriously: we block thousands of website attacks every month. There are many things you can do to ensure you have a website that’s as secure as possible, but most website owners don’t take these steps. So, at HubRunner, we handle website security for our customers, helping to ensure their sites are functional and they don’t have to worry about security breaches by internet hackers.
- We make sure all versions of the content management system and every plugin are completely up-to-date.
- We use strong passwords for all account and website access points.
- We ensure all your file permissions are set at the proper levels.
- We ensure all links on your site go to quality sources.
- We use secure FTP for all file transfers.
- We use extremely high quality, secure web hosting servers with automatic malware scanning.
Got a question about website security? Send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us @hubrunnerweb or visit our Facebook page to get in touch.